- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Honeyman Memorial State Park
Expert Review of Honeyman Memorial State Park
Beach Review of Honeyman Memorial State Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There are two miles of sand dunes in between the park and the ocean, as well as interpretive and nature programs. If you're a watersports enthusiast, this is a great place to play.
- The park has two freshwater lakes: Cleawox and Woahink. Cleawox is bordered by a 150-foot-high dune; Woahink has an underwater park.
- In Discovery Season, October 1 to April 30, you can access Oregon Dunes National Recreation Center right from the park campground's H Loop.
Honeyman Memorial State Park draws divers, windsurfers, and boaters of all kinds, to say nothing of those who love the thrill of sliding down a monster sand dune.
Price: day use $3
Telephone Number: 800-551-6949
Price Information: day use $3
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Jessie M Honeyman Memorial State Park, OR Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Jessie M Honeyman Memorial State Park, OR
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Jessie M Honeyman Memorial State Park, OR Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Jessie M Honeyman Memorial State Park, OR
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.