- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Grayland Beach State Park
Expert Review of Grayland Beach State Park
Beach Review of Grayland Beach State Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The park itself has 412 acres, with more than a mile of oceanfront property.
- In addition to fishing, clamming, and crabbing (ask rangers about the licenses necessary for these activities), there's phenomenal birdwatching. What the park is best known for; however, is kite flying, so bring a few high-flying kites with you. There are kite stores in Cranberry Coast towns.
- There's a short interpretive trail to the beach from the camping and parking area.
Parking: 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. in summer
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Grayland Beach State Park, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Grayland Beach State Park, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Grayland Beach State Park, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Grayland Beach State Park, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.