Hiking the East Bluff Trail - Orange is an enjoyable scenic walk along a paved pathway that winds between the East Bluff edge and the adjacent woods. Scenic panoramic views and steep drop-offs are visible. Looking northbound, hikers see Elephant Cave and Elephant Rock. This 1.3-mile hike takes approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes to complete.
Directions: From Baraboo, WI, Travel I-90 / 94 to exit 92, Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells. Take US 12 about 9 miles. Turn left (east) on Hwy. 159. Proceed 1.5 miles. Turn right (south) on Hwy. 123 and proceed 0.5 mile. Cross County DL and proceed on park road. Visitor information areas are located off South Shore Road and South Lake Drive. East Bluff Trail - Orange access is from the North Shore parking area.
Distance: 1.3 miles
- Be the first to Review
Review of East Bluff Trail - Orange
Family Review of East Bluff Trail - Orange
- Stretch your legs before or after a swim in Devil's Lake on this moderate out-and-back trail. You can easily turn it into a longer day hike by completing a loop around the lake or hiking home on the East Bluff Woods Trail.
- Located just off State Highway 12, Devil's Lake State Park makes for a good lunch stop going to or from the Dells. Pack a picnic and your swimming clothes.
Devil's Lake State Park, Wisconsin
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Devil's Lake State Park, WI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Devil's Lake State Park, WI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Devil's Lake State Park, WI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Devil's Lake State Park, WI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.