Devil's Doorway Trail is a half-mile hike along an asphalt path situated atop East Bluff. Excellent views of Devil's Lake are enjoyed from the walkway. A short spur with stone steps carry hikers to the rock formation bearing the trail's name, Devil's Doorway.
Directions: From Baraboo, WI, Travel I-90 / 94 to exit 92, Baraboo / Wisconsin Dells. Take US 12 about 9 miles. Turn left (east) on Hwy. 159. Proceed 1.5 miles. Turn right (south) on Hwy. 123 and proceed 0.5 mile. Cross County DL and proceed on park road. Visitor information areas are located off South Shore Road and South Lake Drive. Devil's Doorway Trail access is from the South Shore parking area.
Distance: 0.5 miles
- Be the first to Review
Review of Devil's Doorway Trail
Family Review of Devil's Doorway Trail
- Devil's Lake State Park offers three campgrounds totaling 407 sites, though reserve early because the park gets busy in summer. A beach, nature trails, and easy access to 30 miles of hiking and biking trails make it an ideal family camping spot.
Devil's Lake State Park, Wisconsin
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Devil's Lake State Park, WI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Devil's Lake State Park, WI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Devil's Lake State Park, WI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Devil's Lake State Park, WI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.