Directions: From Hilo, This state park lies on the windward side of the Big Island north of Hilo. The site can be accessed from Akaka Falls Road via Hawaii Belt Road.
Elevation: 3,330 feet
Ending elevation: 4,200 feet
Elevation gain: 940 feet
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Akaka Falls
Active and Adventure Review of Akaka Falls
- Bring an umbrella to stay dry from the spray.
- Enjoy the splendor of the rainforest on the short walk to the falls.
- The falls are located 11 miles north of Hilo.
On Hwy. 19, (8 miles north of Hilo)
Hawaii (The Big Island), Hawaii
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Akaka Falls State Park, HI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Akaka Falls State Park, HI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Akaka Falls State Park, HI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Akaka Falls State Park, HI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.