- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of The Taz Cross Sound Express
Family Review of The Taz Cross Sound Express
- Call well in advance to reserve your tour. You may want to call again a few days before your tour is planned, in case weather or other conditions will allow for better viewing at a different time.
- The snacks aboard the Taz are limited, so if you're touring with hungry kids, you'll probably want to bring some of your own.
Watch whales jump into the air from your convenient vantage point while learning about the wildlife from the tour guide and ship captain on this 3.5-hour tour. The ship also features a hydrophone system that allows passengers to hear the whales communicating. The tour includes use of binoculars, snacks, and hot drinks to keep you warm.(-) Close
PO Box 171
Gustavus, Alaska 99826
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Gustavus, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Gustavus, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Gustavus, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Gustavus, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.