- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Spirit Walker Expedition
Family Review of Spirit Walker Expedition
- Book your adventure as early as possible. You'll need to make a 50-percent deposit to hold your trip once you've made your reservation.
Almost all of Spirit Walker Expeditions' trips are beginner-friendly, and you'll benefit from an in-depth orientation before the trip starts, including safety pointers and information specific to the area you'll be exploring.
Kids as young as three have gone on Spirit Walker's trips, and the company offers special family-oriented journeys (check the website for age recommendations on specific adventures: http://www.seakayakalaska.com/trips/family.htm.) The company provides everything you'll need for your trip, including kayaking and/or camping gear, food, rain gear, and bags. They provide a packing list for the few items you'll need to bring along.(-) Close
PO Box 240
Gustavus, Alaska 99826
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Gustavus, AK Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Gustavus, AK
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Gustavus, AK Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Gustavus, AK
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.