Located east from Jackson, CA and within the Mokelumne Wilderness, this steep, moderate difficulty 1.5 mile hike offers users the opportunity to trek and or horseback ride along a moderate use trail within the Horsethief Canyon.
* Always carry drinking water.
* Hike in single file to keep trails narrow and wild.
* Prevent erosion, follow the trail and do NOT cut switch backs.
* Keep trails clean, pack out ALL paper and trash.
* Protect plants and wildlife.
LEAVE NO TRACE!
Directions: From Woodfords CA, Take state Highway 88 west, followed by State Highway 89.
Elevation: 6,800 feet
Ending Elevation: 8,200 feet
Elevation Gain: 2,600 feet
- Be the first to Review
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Nevada
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Lake Tahoe, NV Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake Tahoe, NV
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake Tahoe, NV Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake Tahoe, NV
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.