* Always carry drinking water.
* Hike in single file to keep trails narrow and wild.
* Prevent erosion, follow the trail and do NOT cut switch backs.
* Keep trails clean, pack out ALL paper and trash.
* Protect plants and wildlife.
LEAVE NO TRACE!
Directions: From Jackson, CA, Take State Highway 88 east, next travel along State Highway 89 south. Finally travel along National Forest Road 071.
Elevation: 5,920 feet
- Be the first to Review
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Nevada
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Lake Tahoe, NV Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake Tahoe, NV
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake Tahoe, NV Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake Tahoe, NV
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.