The trailhead for this moderately difficult hike is at Grover Hot Springs State Park and another just before entering Charity Valley on the Blues Lakes Road. The old road along the creek through Charity Valley ties with the trail at the lower end of the valley if you'd prefer to hike through the valley. This trail offers a special "treat", a dip in the hot springs at the state park. The Burnside Lake Trail also ties into this trail.
* Always carry drinking water.
* Hike in single file to keep trails narrow and wild.
* Prevent erosion, follow the trail and do NOT cut switch backs.
* Keep trails clean, pack out ALL paper and trash.
* Protect plants and wildlife.
LEAVE NO TRACE!
Directions: From Highway 89, Travel until The Grover Hot Springs State Park.
Elevation: 5,700 feet
Ending Elevation: 7,800 feet
Elevation Gain: 2,100 feet
- Be the first to Review
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Nevada
Review by Wildernet Copyright © 2010 Wildernet.com all rights reserved.
- Lake Tahoe, NV Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Lake Tahoe, NV
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Lake Tahoe, NV Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Lake Tahoe, NV
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.