- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Atlantis Marine World
Family Review of Atlantis Marine World
- Some activities, like snorkeling in the lagoon and the Atlantis Explorer boat tours, have an additional cost. Check website for admission prices.
- Once the stingrays have eaten their fill for the day, they can't have more food, so if you're interested in feeding them, head to the Ray Bay touch tank early.
Themed around the Lost City of Atlantis, the aquarium offers a multitude of interactive and educational exhibits and activities, including the largest live coral reef on display in North America, a Lost Temple of Atlantis exhibit guarded by Japanese Snow Monkeys, a hands-on reproduction of an archaeological dig, and the Atlantis Explorer, a submarine simulator, offering boat tours on the adjacent Peconic River. Visitors can watch sea lions being fed and trained, feed sting rays and sharks, and even snorkel with sting rays and sharks in the Shark Reef Lagoon. There's much more to see and do, and an on-site café makes it possible to stay all day.(-) Close
431 E Main St
Riverhead, New York 11901
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Southampton, NY Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Southampton, NY
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Southampton, NY Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Southampton, NY
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.