- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Main Beach
Family Review of Main Beach
- At $20 per day for a non-resident pass, parking isn't cheap. If you're staying at a local bed and breakfast or inn, ask if they have beach passes you can use—or just plan on hoofing it.
Well-trained lifeguards keep an eye on the water, and a deck, snack bar where you can pick up a hot dog or ice cream, and bathroom facilities make this a convenient spot for beach-going families. The beach is popular with surfers due to its white-capped waves. It can get busy during the summer months, particularly on weekends; so if you want to avoid a crowd try the beach during the week or on the off-season.(-) Close
East Hampton, New York 11937
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- East Hampton, NY Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in East Hampton, NY
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on East Hampton, NY Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in East Hampton, NY
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.