- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Brooklyn Bridge
Expert Review of Brooklyn Bridge
Romance Review of Brooklyn Bridge
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The walkway is crowded on pleasant weekend afternoons, and cyclists can be a menace to pedestrians. Remember that pedestrians should stay on the left and cyclists on the right.
- The walking path is about one mile in length, so wear comfortable walking shoes and plan accordingly. It can be breezy; carry a jacket.
- Once in Brooklyn, continue your stroll along the promenade in Brooklyn Heights for even more photo ops and a close-up look at eclectic townhouse architecture.
It opened in 1883, heralded as one of the most impressive bridges of the world, a functional work of art suspended over the turbulent East River connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn. Today, it is still among the world's greatest suspension bridges and (+) More
It opened in 1883, heralded as one of the most impressive bridges of the world, a functional work of art suspended over the turbulent East River connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn. Today, it is still among the world's greatest suspension bridges and a National Historic Landmark from which views of lower Manhattan are unequaled. Whether you are from New York or across the globe, a sunny afternoon stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge, holding hands and stopping for a smooch with Manhattan rising behind you, is one of the most memorable and romantic things you'll ever do in New York. (-) Close
New York, New York
New York, New York
Transportation: Subway: A, C to High St.; 4, 5, 6 to Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Brooklyn, NY Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Brooklyn, NY
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Brooklyn, NY Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Brooklyn, NY
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.