- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of The Wild Center
Family Review of The Wild Center
- Set aside a good portion of your day to explore herethe average visit is about three hours long.
The Wild Center was designed with families in mind. Hands-on activities invite kids to make clouds or blow snow, and many of the exhibits are set at child-friendly heights. Some of the exhibits kids love best include animal encounters, where kids get to know live ravens, porcupines, and snakes; The Pines, a back-to-basics play area that gives kids a few natural materials and the chance to let their imaginations soar; and the river otters at Otter Falls. There's a café on-site to keep your family fed, and during the winter months you can borrow a pair of snowshoes for the whole family, free of charge.(-) Close
45 Museum Dr
Tupper Lake, New York 12986
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tupper Lake, NY Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tupper Lake, NY
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tupper Lake, NY Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tupper Lake, NY
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.