Creativity and curiosity are always encouraged at the museumkids can even jam together on jumbo piano keys and oversized instruments. Birthday parties and special events double the usual crowds, so expect a little elbow nudging at this popular summertime destination. The best hours to visit are between 2 and 4 p.m. or weekday afternoons, when you and your crew will have free reign of the 50,000-square-foot space and hundreds of exhibits.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Magic House (The)
Family Review of Magic House (The)
- There are free family nights throughout the year.
- Storytimes are offered several times each week during the school year.
516 South Kirkwood Rd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63122
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Chesterfield, MO Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Chesterfield, MO
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Chesterfield, MO Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Chesterfield, MO
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.