- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Ship Island Boat Excursion
Expert Review of Ship Island Boat Excursion
Parks and Outdoors Review of Ship Island Boat Excursion
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Head into the Gulf off the Mississippi coast and see a barrier island in its natural state, which is part of the Gulf Island National Seashore, operated by the National Park Service.
- Historic Fort Massachusetts is on the island and open for tours. The ferry out to the island is open march through October.
- First rate beaches in a pristine state without condos backing them lie next to Gulf waters on an island accessible only by boat.
P.O. Box 1467
P.O. Box 1467
Price: Round Trip $23; children (3-10) $13; seniors (62) and military $21
Telephone Number: 228-864-1014
Price Information: Round Trip $23; children (3-10) $13; seniors (62) and military $21
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Gulfport, MS Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Gulfport, MS
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Gulfport, MS Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Gulfport, MS
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.