- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Tallys Creek Trail
Expert Review of Tallys Creek Trail
Parks and Outdoors Review of Tallys Creek Trail
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This is the longest loop in the Clear Springs trail system, based in the Homochitto National Forest. Be prepared for a hilly and adventurous trek, as this 11-mile loop dips into sandy spring drainages nestled between pine-oak hills.
- After leaving the recreation area and the other trails, the Tallys Creek Trail strikes out on its own, looping through remote forest terrain.
- Backpackers can do this as an overnight loop or combine other trails in the clear Springs Trail complex to do a multi-night loop. Or consider camping at Clear Springs Campground.
Telephone Number: 601-384-5876
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Meadville, MS Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Meadville, MS
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Meadville, MS Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Meadville, MS
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.