- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Black Creek Wild and Scenic River Canoeing
Expert Review of Black Creek Wild and Scenic River Canoeing
Parks and Outdoors Review of Black Creek Wild and Scenic River Canoeing
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Black Creek itself is so visually appealing as to be a federally designated wild and scenic river, the only one in the state of Mississippi. Paddle trips can last from a half-day to multiday trips. Outfitters are available.
- A paddle on the tea colored waters offer contrast with burning white sandbars, banked against verdant green forests so thick as to seem impenetrable.
- The fishing ain't bad either, go for bream or bass in the deeper holes between shallows. Wildlife is abundant on the shoreline.
Price: Prices range from $25 to $55
Telephone Number: 601-582-8817
Price Information: Prices range from $25 to $55
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Hattiesburg, MS Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Hattiesburg, MS
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Hattiesburg, MS Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Hattiesburg, MS
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.