Can't get enough of these magical marine creatures? Underwater Adventures hosts sleepovers for birthday parties, church trips, and youth groups. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the aquarium and camp out beside the sleek-bodied sharks—they sleep with their eyes open.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Underwater Adventures
Family Review of Underwater Adventures
- Print out coupons available on the Web site, or buy tickets online to bypass crowds when you arrive.
- "The Plunge" virtual reality ride is for ages four and up, but parents must accompany kids between four and eight years old.
- Ask about "Feed the Sharks" and "Feed the Stingrays" programs for ages seven and up.
Below the Mall of America
120 E. Broadway
Bloomington 55425, Minnesota 55425
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Bloomington, MN Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Bloomington, MN
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Bloomington, MN Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Bloomington, MN
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.