- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Cherry Republic
Family Review of Cherry Republic
- Combine a trip to Cherry Republic with a visit to Sleeping Bear Dunes...it's just two miles away.
- Don't have room in your itinerary to venture out to Glen Arbor? Try the Cherry Embassy in downtown Traverse City. It's smaller than the World Headquarters, but still offers plenty of tasty treats.
- Don't be shy, go ahead and try that cherry hot dog! It may sound weird, but unexpected uses of cherries have earned Cherry Republic loyal fans.
Who knew cherries could be this versatile…or fun? Dedicated to “Life, Liberty, Beaches & Pie”, Cherry Republic, the “world headquarters for all things cherry”, offers an unbelievable selection of cherry-centered experiences in its retail shop,(+) More
Who knew cherries could be this versatile…or fun? Dedicated to “Life, Liberty, Beaches & Pie”, Cherry Republic, the “world headquarters for all things cherry”, offers an unbelievable selection of cherry-centered experiences in its retail shop, bakery and café, and winery; from unexpected condiments like cherry salsa and cherry barbecue sauce to traditional cherry goodies like pie, ice cream (12 different cherry-based flavors), chocolate-covered cherries, and more. You can also have a full meal there: The lunch menu includes heartier fare like chili and chicken salad sandwiches…made using cherries, of course.
The café offers free Wifi in case you need to check your e-mail while your family explores the charming grounds, gardens, and Northern Michigan-inspired shop buildings. You can even take your kids to the winery: children are invited to sample the BoomChuggaLugga cherry soda and non-alcoholic sparkling cherry juice, while parents try cherry wines and a sampling of foods from the wine-tasting menu. Cherries are a booming Northern Michigan crop, so a visit to Cherry Republic truly allows you to “sample the flavor” of the Grand Traverse area.(-) Close
About an hour outside of Traverse City
6026 Lake Street
Glen Arbor, Michigan 49636
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Glen Arbor, MI Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Glen Arbor, MI
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Glen Arbor, MI Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Glen Arbor, MI
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.