- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Chacchoben Archaeological Site
Expert Review of Chacchoben Archaeological Site
Family Review of Chacchoben Archaeological Site
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you like exploring Mexico's Mayan ruins, consider this remote but grand site, about halfway between Tulum and Xcalak. Three of the pyramids are excavated and restored. There's a circular path through the grounds. Wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen and bug repellent.
- Consider booking a tour with Costa Maya Excursions, some of whose guides grew up in this area with the pyramids as an inspiring playground.
- If you want to bring in a tripod or video camera you will have to pay an extra fee.
Parking: Open daily 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Price: Entrance fee is $37 Pesos
Price Information: Entrance fee is $37 Pesos
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Xcalak, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Xcalak, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Xcalak, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Xcalak, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.