- Be the first to Review
Your rating for XTC Dive Center
Expert Review of XTC Dive Center
Family Review of XTC Dive Center
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Sign up your 8- to 11-year-old kids for for the Bubblemakers Course. It includes a brief lesson to familiarize children with equipment and safety, and then an hour-long tour of the bay in water that never gets deeper than ten feet. Parents are welcome to join their offspring.
- Although it's known for its diving and dive instruction, XTC also offers bird watching, bone fishing, and snorkeling tours.
- The Discover Course is a resort course, meaning you learn the basics (there is a one-hour academic portion), go out in relatively shallow water in the bay, then dive from a boat. You can continue diving for the remainder of your vacation in water that does not exceed 40 feet.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Xcalak, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Xcalak, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Xcalak, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Xcalak, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.