- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Gran Cenote
Expert Review of Gran Cenote
Romance Review of Gran Cenote
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The entrance fee is about 100 pesos; bring cash.
Located three miles from Tulum on the road to Coba (you'll see signs), Gran Cenote attracts snorkelers, divers, and visitors of all ages. Its ethereal formations can easily be seen from the surface, so snorkelers don't miss out. There are bathroom facilities, and you can rent mask, snorkel, and flippers.
Parking: Daily 10am-5pm
Neighborhood: State of Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tulum, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tulum, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tulum, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tulum, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.