- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Alltournative Off-track Adventures
Expert Review of Alltournative Off-track Adventures
Family Review of Alltournative Off-track Adventures
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- These tours are not for folks who are pregnant, out of shape, or with heart or back issues. They all require physical stamina and ability to some extent. Not all tours are available every day, so check the company's website so you can plan accordingly.
- No flip-flops allowed on tours; wear good walking shoes and bring a swimsuit, towel, and extra T-shirt.
- Not all tours are available every day, so check the company's website so you can plan accordingly.
Alltournative picks up at hotels in the major resort areas in the Riviera Maya. This company strives to give tourists a taste of adventure and a glimpse into contemporary and ancient Mayan life and culture. There may be a little hokiness or lack of (+) More
Alltournative picks up at hotels in the major resort areas in the Riviera Maya. This company strives to give tourists a taste of adventure and a glimpse into contemporary and ancient Mayan life and culture. There may be a little hokiness or lack of authenticity to some aspects of a tour (on my tour the Mayan shaman had a tip bucket that seemed stunningly out of place in the purification ceremony he was performing), but in the end that does not detract from all that is offered. The mission of the company that was founded in 1999 is to "provide tourists with amazing and unforgettable experiences through our natural-cultural expeditions," and this they absolutely do, while also promoting sustainable tourism and helping to preserve Mayan culture and heritage. The tours are for ages six and up, but frankly the full-day tours would tax most six- to ten-year-old children. Two of the tours include guided tours of one of the important ruins (Coba or Tulum), and all are multi-sport. Depending on which tour you choose you might swim and snorkel in a cenote, rapell into a cave, zip on a zip line, bike, or canoe. All tours include some interaction with Mayan people. (-) Close
Telephone Number: (800) 507-1092
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Tulum, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Tulum, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Tulum, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Tulum, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.