- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Selvatica Adventure Kingdom
Expert Review of Selvatica Adventure Kingdom
Family Review of Selvatica Adventure Kingdom
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Kids must be at least eight years old to tackle the zip line alone; kids under age eight are tethered to a guide while zipping.
- The company's website has an excellent FAQ section; you should definitely check it out to get all of your questions answered about hotel pickup and more.
- Because many tourists arrive and leave the Cancun area on a Saturday, that may be the least crowded day of the week; however, some adventures run daily but others are available only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
If you like zip lines, to say nothing of snorkeling and horseback riding, this is one of the great tours in the Riviera Maya. Best of all, there are two adventures that accommodate kids as young as three and ages three and four are free. The Extreme (+) More
If you like zip lines, to say nothing of snorkeling and horseback riding, this is one of the great tours in the Riviera Maya. Best of all, there are two adventures that accommodate kids as young as three and ages three and four are free. The Extreme Canopy Adventure sounds too hard for the very young but that isn't the case (though it's not for those of any age who have a fear of heights). In addition to zipping 15 to 20 feet up in the air, the tour includes a swim in a nearby cenote. It also includes a ride in an army truck, which could be a major draw for school-age boys. The zip line and snorkel combo is also for ages three and up. Ages five and older can do the zip line and horseback ride, while the Commando Expedition (zip line plus aerial ropes course) is for ages eight to adult. Tours include transportation, water, and a light lunch. Advance reservations are an absolute must. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 1.866.552.8825
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Puerto Morelos, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Puerto Morelos, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.