- Be the first to Review
Your rating for San Pancho
Expert Review of San Pancho
Beach Review of San Pancho
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Four miles north of Sayulita is San Pancho, a quiet beach community. Nowhere are the sunsets more beautiful than over these shoresfolks travel from all over the world just to enjoy the 30 minutes when sun meets sea.
- The clean cobblestone streets are reminiscent of days past. Locals enjoy a laid-back lifestyle and many earn an honest living from processing mangoes or fishing.
- San Pancho has some of the best restaurants in Sayulita. There's Mexican food, of course, and plenty unique dishes to choose from.
As serene as it seems, San Pancho is a hugely popular destination. Vacationers come to hike, surf, snorkel, and ride horses along the beach.
Telephone Number: 719-783-9172
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- San Francisco, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in San Francisco, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on San Francisco, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in San Francisco, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.