- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Playa La Ropa
Expert Review of Playa La Ropa
Family Review of Playa La Ropa
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The surf is rougher here than at Playa Las Gatas.
- Relax in a hammock along Playa La Ropa's long stretch of palm-tree shaded sand.
- Vendors offer parasailing, jet skiing, and other water toy rentals, making this a good spot for teens.
Beach Review of Playa La Ropa
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Its name, literally "Clothing Beach," seems to confuse folks who show up in the nude. Playa La Ropa actually earned its title from a ship full of fabric that washed up years ago.
- This is a family-friendly beach with clean shores and protected water.
- The beach is also a great place to parasail, snorkel, water ski, and kayak.
Telephone Number: 755-553-1270
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Zihuatanejo, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Zihuatanejo, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.