- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Isla Ixtapa
Expert Review of Isla Ixtapa
Family Review of Isla Ixtapa
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Make sure you know when the last boat leaves for the mainland.
- Popular Playa Cuachalalate, one of the island's four beaches, is a swimming beach and Morro Colorado, an area on the northern side of the island, offers good snorkeling.
Telephone Number: 755-553-1270
Transportation: Isla Ixtapa is accessible by small boats (pangas) that currently ferry passengers between it and the pier at Playa Quieta in Ixtapa. Boats are also available from the Zihuatanejo Municipal pier.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Zihuatanejo, Mexico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Zihuatanejo, Mexico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.