- Be the first to Review
Your rating for EcoTarium
Expert Review of EcoTarium
Parks and Outdoors Review of EcoTarium
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Check out this wildlife and environmental experience, that uses both modern technology and the great outdoors to explore and learn more about nature. See animals on exhibit, from birds to frogs to mammals. The polar bears are a big favorite. Naturalists are there to enhance your "wildlife encounters."
- Walking trails explore the grounds. Learn about the geology of the area, the native flora, and maybe even spot some of nature's beasts around the pond. The tree canopy walkway is a special treat. Here you can gain a different vantage of the woods around you.
- Other attractions include a planetarium, a mini train, and scheduled events along with rotating exhibits. The place is a great family venue where you can learn something while having a good time.
222 Harrington Way
222 Harrington Way
Parking: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun noon-5pm. Planetarium $3.50, Explorer Express Train $2.50, Tree Canopy Walkway $7
Price: General admission $8 adults, $6 seniors, students, and ages 3-16
Telephone Number: 508/791-9211
Transportation: From exit 14 of I-290, head east on Rte. 122 (Grafton St.), bearing left on Hamilton St., then left again on Harrington Way
Price Information: General admission $8 adults, $6 seniors, students, and ages 3-16
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Sturbridge, MA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Sturbridge, MA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Sturbridge, MA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Sturbridge, MA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.