Visitors can tour the National Historic Landmark mid-May through Columbus Day weekend. The island is seven miles from Boston's busy downtown area. Its dock, beach, and picnic tables are popular gathering areas for summer celebrations.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of George's Island
Family Review of George's Island
- Take the ferry from the Long Wharf.
- Continue on the boat to the beach at Peddock's.
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- South Boston, MA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in South Boston, MA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on South Boston, MA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in South Boston, MA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.