- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Menemsha
Expert Review of Menemsha
Romance Review of Menemsha
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- A wildly popular lunch or dinner option in Menemsha is The Bite, a casual roadside seafood shack where your food is fried to order. There will probably be a line around lunchtime, but you won't find fresher seafood on the island.
For a romantic Vineyard afternoon together, plan to spend it at Menemsha. This dreamy New England fishing village is situated on Menemsha Pond and the Vineyard Sound. Explore the tidal flats and grasslands, then walk along the breakwater and watch (+) More
For a romantic Vineyard afternoon together, plan to spend it at Menemsha. This dreamy New England fishing village is situated on Menemsha Pond and the Vineyard Sound. Explore the tidal flats and grasslands, then walk along the breakwater and watch the boats come into the harbor filled with the daily catch. You can pick out your lobster for dinner, share a dozen oysters, and explore the shops, docks, and streets of the village. Beautiful Menemsha Public Beach is a perfect place to stroll before having dinner on the dock. But the best part of the day is yet to come. Menemsha is one of the few places on the northern East Coast where you can watch the sunset over the ocean. Get a bottle of wine and some lobster or a dozen clams from Larsen's Fish Market, then head to the beach and share your feast as the sun goes down. (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Menemsha, MA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Menemsha, MA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Menemsha, MA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Menemsha, MA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.