- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Langkawi Crocodile Farm
Expert Review of Langkawi Crocodile Farm
Family Review of Langkawi Crocodile Farm
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- You will be spending a lot of time outside, so take plenty of drinking water and ensure that everyone has a hat, sunglasses, and plenty of sunscreen.
- Don't forget to pay a visit to the farm's most famous resident, Bujang Kwai—a giant crocodile born without teeth.
It may be a little bizarre, but the Langkawi Crocodile Farm is a big hit with families. If the chance to get up close to these ancient sharp-toothed predators isn't a big enough lure, kids can also learn the differences between crocodiles and (+) More
It may be a little bizarre, but the Langkawi Crocodile Farm is a big hit with families. If the chance to get up close to these ancient sharp-toothed predators isn't a big enough lure, kids can also learn the differences between crocodiles and alligators, see a number of different species in the thousand-plus collection, and watch a frenzied feeding. Visitors can also see a daredevil human wrestle with a croc at the show pond. Those who can stomach this gripping yet terrifying spectacle are rewarded with a souvenir crocodile tooth. Ghoulish perhaps, but the kids love it. (-) Close
Parking: 9a-6p M-Su
Telephone Number: +60 4 955 2559
Fax: +60 4 955 2519
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Langkawi, Malaysia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Langkawi, Malaysia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.