- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Underwater World Langkawi
Expert Review of Underwater World Langkawi
Family Review of Underwater World Langkawi
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Combine your trip to Underwater World with a visit to the beautiful sandy beach at Pantai Cenang.
- Make the most of your visit by planning it around a busy feeding schedule that includes the seals, otters, penguins, macaw, and the residents of the freshwater and marine tanks.
With its colorful collections of marine and freshwater sea life, this large aquarium has been a firm family favorite since it opened in 1995. Kids and big kids alike can marvel at everything from vibrant angelfish and clown fish to puffer fish and (+) More
With its colorful collections of marine and freshwater sea life, this large aquarium has been a firm family favorite since it opened in 1995. Kids and big kids alike can marvel at everything from vibrant angelfish and clown fish to puffer fish and sea dragons. For many, the real stars of the show are the rockhopper penguins, African penguins, seals, and fearsome sharks. The latter are viewed through the clear glass walls of a 15-meter-long tunnel that takes you deep into an oceanarium that is also inhabited by giant rays, groupers, and huge turtles. The cuddly otters and the not-so-cuddly anaconda (part of the Tropical Rainforest exhibit) are just some of the mammals and reptiles living at Underwater World. (-) Close
Parking: 10a-6p M-Su
Telephone Number: +60 4 955 6100
Fax: +60 4 955 6103
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Langkawi, Malaysia Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Langkawi, Malaysia
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Langkawi, Malaysia Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Langkawi, Malaysia
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.