- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Lagazoul Tunnels
Expert Review of Lagazoul Tunnels
Family Review of Lagazoul Tunnels
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- When you're in the Cortina area, head out of town to the cable car at Passo Falzarego (see Passo Falzarego) for an outing that combines thrills, hiking, history, and caves--what could be better?
- The cable car is a steep, thrilling ascent. At the top, follow the paths to the tunnels that were dug into the cliffs by soldiers who endured several brutal winters here during World War I.
- Bring flashlights and good shoes as the tunnels can be dark and slippery in places.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.