- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Cable Car at Passo Falzarego
Expert Review of Cable Car at Passo Falzarego
Family Review of Cable Car at Passo Falzarego
FamilyExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Less than 20 miles from Cortina is Passo Falzarego and a cable car that whisks travelers up to Lagazoul, a skiing and hiking station at about 8,400 feet.
- There are no poles or towers holding the cables. They run from the bottom to the top with no additional support and it's a nearly vertical ride up the imposing rock face of the mountain. If someone in your group has fear of heights, there's a nice little gift shop and places to sit at the bottom.
- Once up, there are numerous hiking and walking trails and spectacular views across the dramatic landscape. Or you can explore the maze of tunnels left by World War I soldiers (see Lagazoul). If you don't have a car, you can catch a bus from Cortina to Passo Falzarego.
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.