- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Emeraude Cruises
Expert Review of Emeraude Cruises
Romance Review of Emeraude Cruises
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Ha Long Bay was introduced to most westerners in the 1992 Catherine Deneuve epic Indochine, set against the backdrop of the disastrous French involvement in Vietnam. The Oscar-winning film puts Vietnam's pre-American period into context, and the sequences in a deserted Ha Long Bayof mismatched lovers adrift on a junkare memorably exotic.
- Emeraude's Paul Roque Suite is the choice pick for couples. It has a private deck, below and forward of the wheelhouse.
- A variety of massages are available onboard. Sign up for the Romance Package and enjoy a manicure, pedicure, hot stone massage, and bottle of French wine.
Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay shelters a dreamlike seascape of abrupt limestone outcrops protruding from the Gulf of Tonkin. Although classical wooden junks travel through the nearly 2,000 islands, lovers will enjoy climbing (+) More
Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, Ha Long Bay shelters a dreamlike seascape of abrupt limestone outcrops protruding from the Gulf of Tonkin. Although classical wooden junks travel through the nearly 2,000 islands, lovers will enjoy climbing aboard Emeraude, a replica of a 1906-era paddlewheel steamer that once traveled the bay. Each afternoon, Emeraude sails out of Ha Long Harbora three-hour drive from Hanoiinto the thicket of islands on overnight trips. The 36 compact, retro cabins are appointed with air conditioning, hardwoods, and hot showers, while a pair of suites amplify the colonial flair. Your 24-hour journey allows time for kayaking; tai chi lessons; and a visit to Surprise Cave, a grotto hidden within one of the limestone monoliths. (-) Close
Telephone Number: (84-4) 3935 1888
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Haiphong, Vietnam Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Haiphong, Vietnam
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Haiphong, Vietnam Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Haiphong, Vietnam
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.