Explore the island on bike, horseback, or by strolling along the expansive farms. In fall, the vineyards are flush with gold-tipped trees; in winter dogsledders and their packs track through the snow-covered grounds.
Four tours capture the essence of daily life on the island, visiting historic homes and artisan sites across the vast landscape. Follow the Gourmet Route to sample heavenly homemade chocolates, baked goods, cheese, and wine.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Ile d'Orleans
Family Review of Ile d'Orleans
- Cruise to Isle-aux-Grues to taste the famous cheese; on Grosse-Ile see the arrival point for many immigrants to Canada.
- Rent bikes from Ecolo Cyclo to tour the island; ask about Trail-a-Bikes for young kids and about tandems.
Tourist Information Centre
490 Cote du Pont
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Quebec City, QC Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Quebec City, QC
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Quebec City, QC Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Quebec City, QC
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.