- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Mystic Mountain
Expert Review of Mystic Mountain
Romance Review of Mystic Mountain
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Although local hotels advise their guests to visit Mystic Mountain on days when cruise ships aren't in port, in fact that universal advice means these days can be equally crowded. Our suggestion: Arrive midday, just as crowds start to thin.
- Various packages are available, but select a multi-trip option if you want a second or third ride on the bobsleds (as many do).
- Couples take note: The beauty of the bobsled's gravity-driven plunge is that the speed is controlled by the rider in front, whose hands are on the breaks (or not). This means partners might want to address any control issues before boarding!
The Caribbean's most audacious new visitor attraction rises in the hills above Ocho Rios. A joint venture with Carnival Cruise Lines, Mystic Mountain has a four-passenger chairlift that quietly shuttles passengers along the treetops to the 700-foot (+) More
The Caribbean's most audacious new visitor attraction rises in the hills above Ocho Rios. A joint venture with Carnival Cruise Lines, Mystic Mountain has a four-passenger chairlift that quietly shuttles passengers along the treetops to the 700-foot elevation, overlooking town. There's a zip-line tour (including one 560-foot span), a delicious infinity swimming pool, and a museum celebrating Jamaican sports. But the attraction's real claim to fame is the one-of-a-kind bobsled ride along a 3,300-foot stainless-steel track down the mountain (and back up). The German-designed custom bobsleds hold just one person, but two can be coupled for a shared experience. It's a jungle thrill that gives even Disney's Space Mountain a run for its money. (-) Close
Telephone Number: 305-704-3350
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Ocho Rios, Jamaica Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.