- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Wilderness ATV Tours
Expert Review of Wilderness ATV Tours
Parks and Outdoors Review of Wilderness ATV Tours
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- You leave the Outpost at Reynolds Pier in Ocho Rios and head up a winding dirt trail into the mountain wilderness on a state-of-the-art all-terrain vehicle.
- Designed for both beginners and experienced riders, this guided off-road adventure can be a slow and mellow sightseeing tour or a fast and wild adventure.
- Views from the top of the mountain are fantastic. Guides hold your camera while you ride and take your photo when you reach a scenic spot.
This off-road rain-forest tour follows a trail into the interior mountain wilderness. Combine it with a Dunn's River Falls tour, which gives you an opportunity to rinse off the trail dust as you climb the waterfalls. End with a bit of shopping or (+) More
This off-road rain-forest tour follows a trail into the interior mountain wilderness. Combine it with a Dunn's River Falls tour, which gives you an opportunity to rinse off the trail dust as you climb the waterfalls. End with a bit of shopping or stop at a bar for a refreshing drink before you return to town. The staff is patient with new riders and open to a bit of adventure with experienced ATV drivers. (-) Close
Price: Forest tour: $59; Dunn's River Falls tour: $80
Telephone Number: 876- 382-4029
Transportation: Pick up at Ocho Rios hotels.
Price Information: Forest tour: $59; Dunn's River Falls tour: $80
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Ocho Rios, Jamaica Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.