- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Colombier Beach
Expert Review of Colombier Beach
Romance Review of Colombier Beach
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- You can also sail to Colombier: Marine Service offers catamaran day trips for groups of up to 12, including snorkel gear, lunch, and an open bar.
- Colombier may be the island's most private beach, but Saline and Gouverneur are two other hotel-free beaches that top the must-see list.
Reached only on foot or by boat, the island's undeveloped and western-most beach is a ravishing quarter-mile strand tucked into a quiet cove. There's snorkeling along the rocks at the north end. Sheltered from any swells, the bay is often glassine (+) More
Reached only on foot or by boat, the island's undeveloped and western-most beach is a ravishing quarter-mile strand tucked into a quiet cove. There's snorkeling along the rocks at the north end. Sheltered from any swells, the bay is often glassine calm, and the limited access means relative privacy; clothing-optional types will feel at ease (don't forget sunblock). The main trail accesses the sand from the end of the road just past Petite Anse. Follow the obvious path lined with butterflies along a rocky shoreline of brush and windswept gardens of cactus for 20 minutes. Another option descends from the parking area at L'Oignon and requires a scramble down the hillside (allow 30 minutes for the hike back up). (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- St. Barths, St. Barths Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in St. Barths, St. Barths
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on St. Barths, St. Barths Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in St. Barths, St. Barths
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.