- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Devil's Crown
Expert Review of Devil's Crown
Romance Review of Devil's Crown
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- There are good-sized whitetip reef sharks dozing under the ledges and occasionally gliding near human intruders, but they do their best to stay away, so just ignore them.
- The currents can be strong; stay together.
- Sea lions will playfully nip, so don't touch them or reach your hands out.
This shallow sunken crater off the cost of Floreana Island is arguably the best snorkel site in the Galapagos and one of the superb dive sites as well. Even if your cruise crew offers you a different option for the day you're moored at Floreana, (+) More
This shallow sunken crater off the cost of Floreana Island is arguably the best snorkel site in the Galapagos and one of the superb dive sites as well. Even if your cruise crew offers you a different option for the day you're moored at Floreana, don't bite. Drop into the current together and cavort with sea lions. Hold hands as you drift past rays and camouflaged eels, angelfish, turtles, and grunts. This is the day to make sure your underwater camera is charged and ready to go. Say "Eel." (-) Close
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Galapagos, Ecuador Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Galapagos, Ecuador
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Galapagos, Ecuador Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Galapagos, Ecuador
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.