At low tide Gold Rock is lovely and full of unique pearly shells. Locals call the 52 miles of pristine sand their "welcome mat," but most beachgoers head back to the island after a few hours, when the hot sun and scarce facilities become too much to bear.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Gold Rock Beach
Family Review of Gold Rock Beach
- There are no bathrooms, snack shops, or shade huts.
- This beach is part of the island's national park system, so go with the "take only pictures, leave only footprints" rule.
Beach Review of Gold Rock Beach
25 miles east of Freeport
Grand Bahama Hwy.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.