Not for the faint of heart, the Xtreme Tour blazes between North Sound's islands, anchoring at Stingray City Marine Park and the Pillars of Hercules for a guided snorkel trip. Drinks, gear, and lunch are included.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Adventure Antigua
Family Review of Adventure Antigua
- The eco-tour includes a climb on an islet from which you can see both the Caribbean and the Atlantic.
- Try to spot rays, osprey, turtles, balletic frigate birds, or any of the other interesting "residents."
Romance Review of Adventure Antigua
- No more than three other couples will share this special day with you, though you can also charter the sloop for a more private experience.
- Adventure Antigua offers other popular tours, including the Xtreme Circumnav, which circles the entire island aboard a 45-foot speedboat. Accommodating 22 passengers, this six-hour tour is your chance to tally the number of beaches that trim Antigua's shores.
Beach Review of Adventure Antigua
- This popular Eco Tour is a great way to learn about the island's history. The owner/operator is a third-generation Antiguan and the grandson of a former U.S. Vice Counsel to Antigua.
Antigua and Barbuda
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.