A network of caves laces through the 260-acre park, only some of which is open to the public. Take the trolley down to a sinkhole lush with plants and fish, or admire the stalagmites and stalactites that protrude from Cueva Clara's walls like icy daggers. Spiral Sinkhole and Cave is for experienced spelunkers only—205 daunting steps lead down to the grotto.
- Be the first to Review
Expert Review of Rio Camuy Cave Park
Family Review of Rio Camuy Cave Park
- The park closes when it rains.
- Arrive early to snag tickets.
HCO 2 7865-A
Route 129 Km 18.9
Camuy, Puerto Rico
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Aguadilla, Puerto Rico Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.