- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Eastport Historic District
Expert Review of Eastport Historic District
Active and Adventure Review of Eastport Historic District
Active and AdventureExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Eastport was once one of the busiest fisheries on the Maine coast with 18 canneries and over 5,000 residents. It still bills itself as America's easternmost "city".
- Stop by the WaCo Diner in downtown Eastport for baked beans and a look at the whale rib hanging on the wall.
- The town's cheaper-than-Acadia real estate prices have attracted artists to the area. During the summer there are several galleries open and a variety of work for sale.
Transportation: From Rte. 1 in Perry, take Rte. 190 south for 7 miles
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Saint Andrews, NB Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Saint Andrews, NB
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Saint Andrews, NB Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Saint Andrews, NB
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.