- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Grand Old House
Expert Review of Grand Old House
Romance Review of Grand Old House
RomanceExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The restaurant has a very exclusive table for two, isolated and positioned just five feet from the water amid the iron shore. The table comes with its own waiter, and there's just one seating per night, with a $50 supplement. Reserve it well ahead.
- The wine room is a perfect setting for rehearsal dinners, and the seaside gazebo is a great option for smaller wedding celebrations.
- The Grand Old House specializes in weddings for cruise-ship passengers.
Perched on the iron-shore coastline at the south end of George Town, this century-old mansion was originally built as a coconut plantation, constructed from local ironwood. Through the years, Petra Plantation has been used as a Sunday school, a (+) More
Perched on the iron-shore coastline at the south end of George Town, this century-old mansion was originally built as a coconut plantation, constructed from local ironwood. Through the years, Petra Plantation has been used as a Sunday school, a hospital for soldiers during WWII, and even a beauty parlor. Today it thrives as Cayman's pre-eminent wedding venue, as well as a restaurant serving grand iterations of surf and turf. Dine indoors or out, and enjoy the extensive repertoire of pianist Vilma Sofia Garriga Comas most evenings. (-) Close
Parking: Dinner Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 6 - 10 pm Lunch time 11.30am - 2.00pm, Monday to Friday
Telephone Number: (345) 949-9333
Fax: (345) 949-0635
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- George Town, Cayman Islands Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in George Town, Cayman Islands
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on George Town, Cayman Islands Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in George Town, Cayman Islands
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.