- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Mukilteo Lighthouse
Expert Review of Mukilteo Lighthouse
Beach Review of Mukilteo Lighthouse
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Built in 1905, the Mukilteo Light Station is maintained by the town's historical society. The grounds are open year-round to visitors, but the lighthouse itself and nearby gift shop are open weekends only April through September.
- Climb 36 steps to the lighthouse to check out the lens and interpretive information.
- One of the most interesting items on display is a copy of the treaty between 22 Native American tribes and the U.S. government, deeding coastal lands from Seattle to the Canadian border to the U.S. It was signed at this very site in 1855.
608 Front St.
608 Front St.
Parking: Weekends and holidays April through September 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Price: Free admission
Price Information: Free admission
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Everett, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Everett, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Everett, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Everett, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.