- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Jetty Island
Expert Review of Jetty Island
Beach Review of Jetty Island
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Jetty Island is Everett's premier beach. It's a two-mile-long, manmade island with sandy beaches and warm, shallow water.
- Get a free ride on the Jetty Island Ferry, which travels to and from the island at 30-minute intervals and departs from the 10th Street Boat Launch in Marina Park. Donations are happily accepted; they help defray ferry costs so the city can continue offering the service.
- The island is open July to September.
Parks and Outdoors Review of Jetty Island
Parks and OutdoorsExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- This two mile-long, 1/2 mile-wide (or 500 feet at high tide) island is a man-made island that hosts 45 species of birds and hundreds of people per day. Species include gulls and killdeer, ospreys and juvenile salmon. Even the occassional coyote walks across the tide flats from the mainland at low tide.
- From July 5 to September 1, the free Jetty Island ferry runs about every half-hour from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, and 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sundays. The trip takes five to 10 minutes.
Parking: 10 a.m.-5:50 p.m. Mon, Wed, and Thurs; 10 a.m.-8:50 p.m. Fri and Sat; 11 a.m.-6:50 p.m. Sun
Price: $2 suggested donation
Telephone Number: (425) 257-8700
Fax: (425) 257-8384
Price Information: $2 suggested donation
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Everett, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Everett, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Everett, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Everett, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.