- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Moran State Park
Expert Review of Moran State Park
Family Review of Moran State Park
Beach Review of Moran State Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- Moran State Park, one of Orcas Island's top attractions, focuses more on its five lakes and trails than the ocean or beach.
- Climb to the observation for splendid views of northern Puget Sound.
- There are several well-outfitted campgrounds and a total of 151 tent sites; many sites are near Mountain Lake (the largest in the park) or Cascade Lake.
The park has more than 30 miles of hiking trails, enticing outdoor lovers to get out of their kayaks and into their hiking boots. One of the best hikes takes you to the summit of Mt. Constitution, at 2,409 feet the highest point in the San Juan Islands.
3572 Olga Rd.
3572 Olga Rd.
Parking: 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. in summer
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Eastsound, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Eastsound, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Eastsound, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Eastsound, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.