- Be the first to Review
Your rating for Leadbetter Point State Park
Expert Review of Leadbetter Point State Park
Beach Review of Leadbetter Point State Park
BeachExpert Tips & Helpful Hints
- The park, which is for day-use only, has frontage on both Willapa Bay and the Pacific Ocean. It's part of the Willapa Bay Water Trail.
- You can access approximately seven miles of hiking trails here, as well as the Willapa Bay Water Trail itself, where saltwater kayaking, canoeing, and other boating adventures await.
- Willapa Bay is known for its excellent clams; some digging is allowed in the park.
Parking: 6:30 a.m. to dusk
Price: $7 watercraft launch permit required
Price Information: $7 watercraft launch permit required
The details, dates, and prices mentioned here were accurate at the time of publication.
Review by Away Copyright © 2010 Away.com all rights reserved.
- Ilwaco, WA Hotel Prices Made Easy
Orbitz.com - Just Orbitz and go!
- Hotel Deals in Ilwaco, WA
Expedia.com - Don't just travel. Travel right!
- Book Now with Cheap Tickets and Save on Ilwaco, WA Hotels!
CheapTickets.com - Just click. You're there.
- Find the best rates for hotels in Ilwaco, WA
Kayak.com - Life's a trip.